I really don't doubt the 20 lbs. We went to his check up yesterday and he's 85th percentile for weight. Big surprise. Carrying him in the infant seat will nearly throw your back out. The top pics is Tyler with is cousin Eden. She loves to hold him and feed him. Future babysitter in the making! We started giving him "dinner" the other night. I believe it was macaroni and beef dinner. It was a total mess but he loved it. When he was done, I put him right in the tub. You can see that when I towel dry his hair. . . he has a fro. It is so outta control but don't know really how to cut it yet at this point. The last picture is probably my favorite. Reagan has a doctor set and the blue glasses came with it. They fit his head perfectly and it was a riot the other night when we had them on. I think he looks like a cartoon. Maybe that kid from Little Einstiens.
H'ween
9 years ago

