Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas is coming down


I set Tyler down in the baby papasan the other day and then I walked out for a minute. When I came back, the boy was sitting up and looking around. I guess we have outgrown the thing already! Anybody else still have Christmas up? We just took it down. I think the elderly neighbors were staring at our wreaths still up during their walk yesterday. Of course they all were efficient and had everything down nearly the day after. Reagan was quite upset that her mini pink tree in her room had to go. Seems like we just put it up! She is downstairs watching E.T. with daddy. She is LOVING it. I keep hearing her gasp.. . "OOOOOH WOW!" I bought a couch yesterday. For those of you that have been to my house. . . the ballroom is now closed. I have the couch and nothing else yet. I have a wish list and we will keep working on it. Well, better get back downstairs to the movie!